27 August 2021

You are not hidden

You are not hidden
There’s never been a moment
You were forgotten
You are not hopeless
Though you have been broken
Your innocence stolen

I hear you whisper underneath your breath
I hear your SOS
Your SOS

I will send out an army
To find you in the middle of the darkest night
It’s true, I will rescue you

There is no distance
That cannot be covered
Over and over
You’re not defenseless
I’ll be your shelter
I’ll be your armor

I hear you whisper underneath your breath
I hear your SOS, your SOS

I will send out an army
To find You in the middle of the darkest night
It’s true, I will rescue you
And I will never stop marching
To reach you in the middle of the hardest fight
It’s true, I will rescue you

I hear the whisper underneath your breath
I hear you whisper you have nothing left

I will send out an army
To find you in the middle of the darkest night
It’s true, I will rescue you
And I will never stop marching
To reach you in the middle of the hardest fight
It’s true, I will rescue you

Oh, I will rescue you

No comments:

Recent Post

ప్రేమామృత్తధారలు చిందించిన Premamrutha daaralu chindinchina

677 రెండవ అనుబంధము 1.ప్రేమామృత్తధారలు చిందించిన యేసుకు సమమెవరు?  ఆ - ఆ - ఆ ప్రేమయెతానై నిలచి - ప్రేమవాక్కులనే బలికి ప్రేమతో ప్రాణము బెట్టి -...